Monday, February 27, 2012

Werner Paddles G.U.I.D.E. training and Werner TV

The sun is out in Chilliwack this morning and while I would like to be out on the water enjoying the cold and DRY weather I did some Werner Paddles G.U.I.D.E. training this morning.

Danny Mongno, Field Marketing Coordinator and Regional Sales Manager at Werner, is the brains behind our G.U.I.D.E. training literature and videos.  This morning Danny "rattled the cookie jar" so to speak and got us thinking about G.U.I.D.E. for the 2012 season and what great new products, selling tips and instructional tools we have.

The #1 tool we have for our customers and our dealers is WERNER TV a fantastic online resource.  Here you can find all sorts of videos specific to product and instruction.  We also include some footage of our athletes and testimonials.

Check out one of our NEW 2012 SUP paddles, the Recreational Fiji, available in a 1 pce. and a 2 pce. adjustable.



Fiji from Werner Paddles on Vimeo.

More videos will be added to our selection soon.

If you have any suggestions for video topics please email me at nikki@rekman.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green River, UT

Green River, UT
Photo: Shawna Franklin