Monday, October 29, 2012

JK Dealer Summit Fun

Well we are back from Tennessee and we had a great time!  Fantastic hospitality, eats and it was a pleasure spending time with all the great JK dealers, particularly our own (Endless Adventure and Western Canoeing and Kayaking)!

We got to travel with Laura Demers who is a member of the Nikki Rekman Sales Team and one of the go-to staff members at Western Canoeing and Kayaking.

Here are some of Laura's thoughts on the Dealer Summit:


From the first day I heard that I'd be going to the Jackson Kayak Dealer Summit I was jumping in my booties with excitement!  I can tell you now that they did not disappoint.  With on water clinics for fishing, SUP, rec, touring and whitewater I feel as though I now have a better understanding of the product and the company that stands behind it. Jackson is continuously innovating their product to stay current in the market.  When Standup paddle boarding kicked into gear, Jackson did too creating the SUPer Fishal, SUPer Natural and SUPer Charger.  Being that my newest passions involve SUP and fishing I was stoked about the new boards and boats.  I already had my new Cuda 12 on order before I even had a chance to see one. Then I even had the pleasure of seeing one being built at the JK factory. By the end of day three I had absorbed some valuable tools for sales and marketing.  Many of which are already being practiced in our store.  The Jackson clan sure does put on a good party and finished off the summit by welcoming each and every one of us into the Jackson Family.

The Dealer Summit is designed to, educate Jackson Kayak dealers on our great product but also to thank them for their support and their business.  We hosted numerous seminars, kayak fishing, whitewater outfitting, How to Develop a Team (lead by yours truly and JK Fishing Team Member, Mark Wheeler) and more.  There were tours of the JK factory, a boat building contest - super fun, paddling and parties hosted by the Jackson Family. 

After almost missing our flights back to Canada due to construction on the I-40, we are anticipating the arrival of our 2013 boats next month and hope you will seriously consider joining us next October in beautiful Rock Island, TN for the 2013 JK Dealer Summit!!


Checkin out the fishing kayaks on the Caney Fork River.  Photo: Mark Klein

Going over the SUPerFishal with JK Kayak Fishing Team Members. Photo: Mark Klein

Jackson's Nick Troutman and our own, Laura DemersPhoto: Mark Klein

Endless Adventure's Chris RymanPhoto: Mark Klein

Here are a few photos to share - more will be posted on our FB page HERE soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green River, UT

Green River, UT
Photo: Shawna Franklin