Saturday, November 10, 2012

Let the Epic Adventure Begin!

Well, I have no idea if I will have the opportunity to make posts to the blog while I am away but I will do my very best.  I still need to do a bit of research about how best to do that but heck I still have a few more hours.

Don't forget to check out our friends at One Ocean Expeditions who are actually making this trip possible and start saving your pennies now because Antarctica is not always going to look like it does...full of snow and ice.  I have a feeling this trip is going to make a big impact on me and further reinforce why we need to accept that Climate Change IS happening and that our actions need to reflect that understanding NOW.

The route

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green River, UT

Green River, UT
Photo: Shawna Franklin