SKILS is running this course on April 4-6, 2014. (Online classroom starts on March 4, 2014)
If you have not met or been on the water with SKILS instructors, JF Marleau (also a Nikki Rekman Sales Team Member and Kokatat Regional Team Paddler) and Michael Pardy, then you are in for a great time.
These guys will challenge you, inform you and most of all show you a FUN time!
- Paddle Canada Level 3 Skills
- Paddle Canada Sea Kayaking Level-1 Instructor certification.
- Paddling experience in a wide variety of conditions and locations
- Wilderness First Aid (16 hours minimum)
- Previous experiential and outdoor teaching experience is a definite asset
|Instructor: Michael Pardy|
|Instructor: JF Marleau|