Monday, August 20, 2012

Fantastic Outdoor App

I will start with apologies for my lack of presence here in the last couple of weeks.  With sales meetings, Outdoor Retailer, dealer visits and a few precious days away with my husband well...the blog got neglected.

There is lots to talk about but I will start with a fantastic outdoor app that I was introduced to at the Outdoor Retailer Show earlier this month in Salt Lake City, UT.

Oh, Ranger! ParkFinder Mobile App

 

I LOVE this app.  I have done a lot of traveling around the Pacific Northwest and Southwestern USA during my years as a rep and this is one valuable app for business or pleasure!

Find State or Federal parks all over the USA (I am hoping they will add Canada sometime soon ;).  You can search by State or Park name and find out all there is to do at the individual parks, get linked to camping reservations and more.

Oh, Ranger! ParkFinder App
A favourite part of the app for me is being able to save my favourites - it's fun to see where my travels have taken me and it makes the information easier to share with friends.

Let me know what outdoor adventure you plan to have using this cool piece of technology!

*Special thanks to Alex Frenkel for the introduction*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Green River, UT

Green River, UT
Photo: Shawna Franklin